Friday, August 19, 2011

Oozi awarded in Dream Build Play

We're really excited to announce that Oozi: Earth Adventure was awarded Semi-Finalist status in Dream Build Play contest! You can see the full list of awarded games here:
http://www.dreambuildplay.com/Main/SemiFinalists.aspx

Dream Build Play is a contest held by Microsoft and it's aimed at independent game developers creating a game for Xbox 360 console. Semi-Finalist status means that the game might be offered an XBLA publishing agreement, so keep your fingers crossed for Oozi!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Well done! Fingers crossed! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I was about to get all annoyed because I thought you had deleted a post I made here, turns out I just didn't do the verification thing...

    Anyway, my question. Does this (excellent) news mean we won't be seeing Oozi 2 on Indie games any time soon or even at all?

    ReplyDelete

 
Statystyki www